As one of the nation’s most respected distributors, C&F Quadrant have built a well-known reputation for providing customers with high-quality, innovative products and the range of ACV HeatMaster TC boilers, available from C&F Quadrant on an All-Ireland basis, proves to be no exception to this rule. Using over 90 years of manufacturing experience. ACV have developed a product with the installer and end user in mind, and when it comes to performance, energy saving and space saving, the benefits of a Tank-in-Tank system out performs a traditional coil installation on almost every occasion.
• Six outputs from 25kW to 120kW, there is a HeatMaster TC boiler to suit almost every installation
• Stainless steel heat exchanger
• Combination direct fired heating and hot water unit
• Condenses in heating and hot water mode – up to 99% efficiency using passive flue heat recovery technology
• High Performance DHW – almost 2000 litres of hot water in the first hour @ 60C
• Small Footprint 0.5m2 – High output
• Fast recovery – from 10C to 80C in 23 minutes (HM120TC)
• Anti Leigonella due to high storage temperature
• Unrivalled resistance to scale – HeatMaster TC boilers have been successfully installed for many years in hospitals, sports centres, schools and indeed anywhere high volumes of safe hot water are an absolute must
The HeatMaster TC not only features exceptional efficiency, but it is designed to cope with hot water demands for larger properties and commercial applications. This means superb mains pressure hot water delivery which is unrivalled in a boiler of this output, giving high volumes, fast recovery times and quick response to demand. These exceptional hot water outputs include in excess of 40-litres-per minute. In fact, the HeatMaster TC is actually the only storage combination boiler to fully condense during the hot water and heating modes.
The secret to this success is the specially designed new stainless steel heat exchanger. The combustion gases pass downwards through the heat exchanger tubes and condense in the lower circuit of the HeatMaster TC, making maximum use of the energy available from the combustion process. The result is a highly efficient combination boiler which gives exceptional output for its size.
“The HeatMaster TC not only features exceptional efficiency, but it is designed to cope with hot water demands for larger properties and commercial applications.”
For more information on the full range of ACV HeatMaster TC boilers available from
T: 0044 (0)28 90 365555
E: [email protected]