With oil prices at record lows, and the boiler replacement scheme extended to March 2016 in Northern Ireland, now is a great time for home-owners to upgrade their heating system.
These are also two key reasons why Grant NI has been experiencing a significant increase in demand locally within the last 12 months for their range of Grant Vortex condensing oil boilers.
Undoubtedly the fuel forecasts are favouring oil heating for home-owners. Grant NI Manager, Mark Eccles, commented, “All indications are that the price of oil is predicted to remain low for the foreseeable future, which is great news for home-owners.”
In addition to the monetary savings offered, Grant Vortex condensing oil boilers are up to 97% efficient and feature the award-winning Grant patented vortex technology. Mark added, “We are delighted by the increase in sales we are experiencing with our Grant Vortex range. It’s not surprising that people are taking advantage of the low prices before the cold weather hits this year. Combined with the high efficiency of these products, home-owners will be able to see their heating budgets stretch even further.”
With boilers ranging from wall-hanging installations to indoor combi and the 50-70 utility model, the Grant Vortex range features the ideal model for anyone upgrading or installing a new oil-fired central heating system this autumn.
Here’s a look at the Grant Vortex condensing oil boiler range:
- Each Grant Vortex boiler has a received an ‘A’ efficiency rating and is up to 97% efficient – one of the most efficient on the market.
- Every Grant Vortex boiler comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty, and a five-year warranty on the boiler heat exchanger.
- Each boiler is simple to install with no complicated wiring.
- The Grant Vortex Indoor boiler also comes in a utility model – smaller, and specifically designed to fit in most kitchens.
- All Grant Vortex boilers feature ‘whisper’ quiet operation and full-front service access.
- All Grant Vortex boilers are fully compliant with the ErP directive.