As the only boiler manufacturer to receive such recognition from leading consumer body Which?, this recent achievement further underpins Grant’s lineage of providing the highest quality, reliable and efficient home heating solutions.
This endorsement places Grant on a footing equivalent to some of the world’s best-known home appliance brands in the UK and Ireland. Furthermore, Grant has the only Blue Flame oil-fired boilers to be awarded a Which? Best Buy and is the first of their kind to receive this accolade.
Grant Founder, Stephen Grant, commented, “Attaining this level of recognition from Which? is a significant accomplishment for us that not only demonstrates the excellent standard that our products champion, but also the great service and attention to detail provided by the Grant team, from initial product research and development, right through to customer service.
“As part of such a competitive market, being the only oil boiler manufacturer to receive a Which? Best Buy accolade for two successive years is what truly sets us apart and bolsters our position at the forefront of the home heating industry in both the UK and Ireland.
Grant has been providing homes throughout Ireland with innovative heating technologies for over 40 years and has an extensive product portfolio including the popular range of Vortex condensing oil boilers and the VortexAir Hybrid and Aerona3 air-source heat pump range which provides a more environmentally-friendly home heating solution that can help to reduce a household’s carbon footprint.
Stephen added, “We are very proud to offer home-owners some of the most highly efficient and reliable heating solutions on the market that not only offer value for money but also exceed industry expectations. For example, our range of Vortex condensing oil boilers met low NOx requirements as outlined in the EU’s Energy-related Products Directive four months ahead of the September 2018 deadline. We look forward to continuing our history of success with further exciting product developments set to unfold in the coming months.”
Just recently Grant launched two new ranges of radiators – the Grant Solo Fan convector radiators and the low temperature Grant Alu Rads.
The Grant Alu Rads feature curved surfaces, a brilliant white powder coated finish and are available from 6–15 panels, as either a standard or vertical rad, ensuring that it can fit any application. Meanwhile the Grant Solo Fan convector radiator range can be integrated easily into any heating system, providing a boost in spaces that are harder to heat.
Available in three models including the Solo Compact, Solo CompactMAX and the Solo Hideaway, the range is highly efficient, producing more output per unit area compared to conventional radiators. With both new radiator ranges designed to operate at lower temperatures, they are the perfect pairings for Grant’s range of Aerona3 inverter driven air-source heat pumps.
Grant Vortex – Key Features
• Each Grant Vortex condensing oil boiler has an ‘A’ efficiency rating and is up to 97% efficient – one of the most efficient on the market.
• The entire range features the unique and innovative award-winning Grant Vortex heat exchanger.
• Grant Vortex boilers come with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty on the burner and a five-year warranty on the boiler heat exchangers.
• Each boiler is simple to install with no complicated wiring.
• Grant Vortex Combi models ensure instant hot water.
• The Grant Vortex Indoor boiler also comes in a utility model – a smaller model specifically designed to fit in your kitchen.
• All Grant Vortex boilers feature whisper quite operation and full-front service access.
• All Grant Vortex boilers are fully compliant with ErP directives.
Grant Solo Fan convector radiators – Key Features
• Available three models including the Solo Compact, Solo CompactMax and Solo Hideaway.
• Integrates seamlessly with low temperature systems.
• High efficiency.
• Adjustable temperature controls.
• Faster rate of convection.
• Low surface temperature.
• Small and slim in size.
• Individually controlled zones.
• 5 year guarantee.
Contact the Grant Technical Team:
T: 0800 0443261 (NI) / 057 9126968 (ROI)
Follow Grant online: Facebook GrantIRL and MyGrantNI and Twitter @GrantIRL and @myGrantNI