2016 was a busy year for leading boiler manufacturer, Grant. During the year, the company has seen the popularity of the Grant Vortex condensing oil boiler range continue to increase, the announcement of the expansion of the company’s manufacturing and training facility, and the launch of two new boilers – the Grant Vortex BlueMax and the Grant VortexAir.
Already taking the industry by storm, the revolutionary Grant VortexAir combines Grant’s patented Vortex technology with the green advantage of an Aerona³ inverter-driven air-source heat pump. This system uses two heat sources to maximise system efficiency, and offers an innovative solution to home-owners seeking a sustainable alternative to boiler replacements with minimal disruption to the home. It also helps those building a new home to meet Part L and renewable obligations as required under building regulations in the Republic of Ireland.
Reinforcing Grant’s position at the forefront of the industry and adding to its growing list of accolades, the Grant VortexAir was also awarded Best Renewable Product at the Architecture Expo 2016.
For 38 years, Grant has upheld its position as a leader in the plumbing and heating industry through its cutting-edge technology and product design. The company continues to lead the way in manufacturing efficient, affordable and innovative heating appliances and is looking forward to a prosperous 2017.
THE GRANT VORTEX CONDENSING OIL BOILER RANGE
- Each Grant Vortex boiler has a received an ‘A’ efficiency rating and is up to 97% efficient – one of the most efficient on the market.
- Every Grant Vortex boiler comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty with a five-year warranty on the boiler heat exchanger.
- Each boiler is simple to install with no complicated wiring.
- The Grant Vortex Indoor boiler also comes in a utility model – designed in a smaller size, to fit in most kitchens.
- All Grant Vortex boilers feature ‘whisper quiet’ operation and full-front service access.
- All Grant Vortex boilers are fully compliant with the ErP Directive.
- Test-switch function allows the boiler to be fired from the outside, supporting easy servicing and maintenance.
BENEFITS OF THE GRANT VORTEXAIR HYBRID
- Designed by Grant.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- 16kW ASHP Aerona³ (with ErP rating A++) coupled to either a unique 15-21kW or 21-26kW Vortex oil boiler (ErP rating A).
- Boiler works as a stand-alone unit and can be installed internally or externally.
- Heat pump is always fitted externally.
- Boiler can be used to provide heat before the ASHP is fitted.
- Property always has back-up heating.
- Offers householder a choice of fuels.
- Meter-ready, fully pre-plumbed and wired.
- Option to manually switch between hybrid and oil.
- Complies with Part L of the building regs.
- Ideal for new-build and retrofit applications.
- The air-to-water heat pump always gets priority to ensure low running costs.