The heat will be on a number of leading manufacturers in the oil heating sector when they are put under the spotlight at a Question Time event for Plumbmaster.
Installers are invited to come along to the event at the brand new function rooms at Seaview Football Stadium – home of Crusaders Football Club in Belfast – on March 28, when they will get the chance to grill representatives from some of the leading names in the oil heating sector and have the chance to win some great prizes, including an overnight stay for two with an evening meal at the new George Best Hotel in Belfast.
Plumbmaster is hosting the event and has lined up a number of leading names to be part of the panel discussion based on the BBC’s Question Time:
- Warmflow – Manufacturers of award-winning internal and external oil fired boilers, hot water cylinders, biomass and wood pellet boilers and ground-source heat pumps.
- QRL – Setting industry standards for engineering, quality and innovation in radiators.
- EPH Controls – Specialists in innovative heating controls, including the EMBER smart control heating app.
- Inta – The UK’s leading manufacturer of anti-scald bathroom products and a major supplier to the heating and plumbing industries.
- Harlequin – A pioneering European manufacturer of tanks, including plastic bunded oil tanks, fuel tanks, diesel dispensing tanks, home heating oil tanks and steel oil tanks.
Eamonn McCarthy, Director, Plumbmaster, explained, “We hosted a similar style event last year and it worked brilliantly,” explained Eamonn. “It’s a chance to get speaking directly to the manufacturers in the oil industry and ask them about their products, any issues you’ve faced and to hear about how they are developing their products to help installers.
“It’ll be an open and honest engagement but we will also have some fun elements too, including football themed prizes.”
The Question Time night is just one of a series of installer events hosted by Plumbmaster that is aimed at keeping customers informed about the latest developments in the industry.
Eamonn added, “Credit must go to the manufacturers who are putting themselves forward and for being so prepared to listen to installers. It’s something that we pride ourselves on at Plumbmaster and we’re looking forward to hearing more from our customers.”
Admission is free for the Question Time event, which takes place at Seaview, Crusaders Football Club, Shore Road, Belfast on March 28. For more information and to confirm attendance, contact your local branch manager.