Ireland’s Plumbing & Heating Awards, in association with Calor, returns in 2019 to celebrate the best in our industry. Following on from the inaugural success of this event two years ago, the country’s best installers, contractors, merchants, people, projects and products will again be recognised at a Gala Awards Evening at the Citywest Hotel, Saggart, Dublin, on September 13, 2019. Categories include:
- Apprentice of the Year
- Sales Representative of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Overall Achievement
- Green Technology Project of the Year
- Domestic Project of the Year
- Commercial Project of the Year (Medium and Large categories)
- Innovative Product of the Year
- Bathroom Product of the Year
- Plumbing & Heating Contractor of the Year (Small, Medium and Large categories)
- Merchant Awards – Categories for independent, single and multi-location merchants.
Complete the entry form providing as much information as possible. Give the judges detailed information, including testimonials, images and facts and figures.
The independent panel of judges will meet to go through all the entries and, using a scoring matrix, will select the finalists and winners.
The shortlist will be announced in July 2019 and we will contact you directly if you’ve been successful.
Attend the Gala Awards Night at the Citywest Hotel, Saggart, Dublin on Friday, September 13, 2019 to find if you’ve won.
The 2019 Awards culminate in a black-tie Gala Awards Evening at the Citywest Hotel, Saggart, Dublin, on Friday, September 13, 2019.
Over 400 people will be in attendance, including representatives of all the shortlisted finalists as well as the leading figures in the plumbing and heating industry in Ireland and from further afield.
Four Course Dinner
PR Photo Call
Table Of Ten
Demonstrate your support for the industry by becoming a sponsor. Packages include:
Presentation of the Overall Winner Award and Highly Commended Winner in the category of your choice.
Presentation of the Overall Winner in the category of your choice.
Presentation of the Highly Commended Award in the category of your choice.
Other sponsorship options include, menu, table cards, drinks reception, table wine and table gifts.
Remember, sponsorship is not solely linked with the awards night – promotion of your brand takes place before and after the event through a dedicated marketing campaign.
For more information on sponsorship, contact Jacqui Fairley on (RoI) 01 696 8319 or (UK) 028 9261 2990 or e-mail [email protected]
We have a number of sponsorship packages that deliver key benefits, including:
- Demonstrate your unequivocal support for excellence and high standards within the plumbing and heating industry.
- Network with the leaders of the plumbing and heating industry, respected industry experts and other key stakeholders.
- Promote a positive image of your organisation to the leading companies in your industry across Ireland.
- Associate your organisation with those leading the way in the plumbing and heating industry in Ireland.
- Develop mutual respect between existing or potential clients and suppliers.
- Influence the supply chain leaders in the plumbing and heating industry.