SALES JOB SPECIFICATION – Technical Sales
- Develop and increase markets and sales for specific technical products.
- Promote the company profile and sales within existing and new market sectors.
- Provide Technical support for customers and internal sales staff across all projects and products.
- Select and advise appropriate products to customers for their projects.
- Prepare and submit quotations and calculations to customers within the requested technical specification.
- Follow through quotations and convert to sales or get feedback and reasons why it is not converted.
- Obtain knowledge of the markets the company works in, know competitor’s products and pricing, strengths and weaknesses.
- Liaise with and assist internal sales by providing feedback on products and projects.
- Ensure that our complete product range is offered / known to customers.
- Liaise with manufacturers for technical support, training, price support and provide them with feedback when required.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management that are within your capability to perform.
Please note that the above list is not intended to capture every detail of the role but the main areas of responsibility.
The successful candidate must:
- Be able to work independently / remotely from the office.
- Have knowledge and experience within the valve industry.
- Have extensive previous sales experience within the Building Services / Water Treatment / Irish Water / Industrial sectors.
- Have previous relationships developed with key people in these sectors.
- Have proficient computer skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hold a full valid driver’s license.
In addition to the above, it would be advantageous for applicants to have a minimum of 3 year’s recent relevant experience working in a similar role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.