The announcement, made by Managing Director Tony Gittings at a major event held at Skinners Hall in the City of London before a large audience of contractors, installers, consultants, estates managers and end-user organisation, detailed the company’s plans in a series of new product developments, marketing initiatives and service launches.
In the 2019 the company has completed the following:
- Launch of service division offering total offering customers service plans for peace of mind in knowing that, in the unlikely event of a problem, they have an instant answer to the problem. All inspections and all remedial works are carried out by Gas Safe registered engineers. It is a legal requirement for the obvious safety reasons that all works carried out to a gas fired appliance or system must be done by a fully qualified and registered gas engineer.
- Launch of the new N series of hot water heating units – The Rinnai SENSEI water heater range offers a new, more compact and enhanced combustion design that allows for easier installation and enhanced operational performance and importantly increased levels of serviceability. All the components within the Sensei are designed and manufactured by Rinnai. This ensures maximum quality and reliability from the industry leader in commercial continuous flow water.
- Launch of the A series of domestic hot water heating units.
- Launch of the Zen and Zen Plus home hot water & heating system which marries established and proven manufacture durability with new technologies to offer great energy efficiencies, user control and, importantly, unparalleled level of comfort. The Rinnai Zen and Zen Plus system will increase comfort and reduce energy usage whilst also providing a highly economically solution for today’s changing marketplace.
- Launch of the Trust Partnership with the formation of an installer network specifically for its domestic product range, the Zen & Zen Plus. The installer domestic partnership network includes all bona fide, Gas Safe registered, installers of residential heating and hot water units and systems. The launch is complementary to the recent introduction of the Rinnai Zen and Zen Plus domestic heating hot water system.