The experienced M&E company completed one of only two projects in Northern Ireland that have used Powrmatic NVS condensing gas suspended unit heaters – a fact that again cements the company’s relationship with one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of industrial and commercial heating equipment and bespoke ventilation equipment.
“We are the main agents for Powrmatic in Northern Ireland and we are delighted to have been involved in another scheme that showcases the many benefits of using this high quality range of products,” explained Eddie Allan, Sheridan M&E.
“Being one of only two projects in Northern Ireland to install these suspended unit heaters was quite unique, but we are a highly experienced company and this was a straightforward installation.”
“In such a large space as this, it can be difficult to find the right balance between heating and cooling but the Powrmatic range is all about delivering energy efficiency. From our perspective, the fact that these units are easy to install is another bonus.”
This project highlights the high standards that Sheridan M&E deliver. The Sheridan name has been synonymous with heating since 1968 and the company offer the complete package – from the initial survey and design of a system through to the installation (including electrical and mechanical works), commissioning, service and repair.
Eddie added, “Our highly trained and experienced engineers can install and maintain your system to the highest standard. We are certified with Gas Safe, OFTEC, NICEIC, Safe Electric, Safe T Cert, Phoenix Gas and Construction Line, so we are committed to meeting the highest possible standards.”
OVERVIEW OF THE POWRMATIC NVS
– NVS F – Axial Fan Crossflow Units
– NVS C – Centrifugal Close Coupled Fan Units
– NVS D – Ducted Heat Module (no fan)
– Horizontal wall exit flue discharge option (no roof work)
– Fan assisted flue that can be room sealed
– Axial fan versions configured for crossflow applications
– Centrifugal fan and duct heater (no fan) options
Caring for the environment
– High efficiency – fully condensing
– All models ECA approved (Excluding NVS30)
Peace of mind
– More than sixty years’ experience in warm air
– Two year parts and one year labour guarantee
– Ten year sliding scale time related combustion chamber/heat exchanger warranty
For more information on Sheridan M&E Lt, telephone 028 9074 9318 or Eddie Allan on 07803 211720; e-mail email@example.com or visit the website www.powrmatic.ie or www.powrmatic.co.uk