With a proven track record in residential heating – an impressive 84 years and counting -Waterford Stanley is pleased to showcase its latest range of renewable heating products, namely Stanley SEAI, approved air to water heat pumps and Stanley Ecodesign 2022 room heating and central heating pellet stoves.
Customers can take comfort in the company’s heritage, superior support and quality with inbuilt intelligent heat pumps, technical call centre and R&D backup, remote diagnostics and products designed especially for Irish lifestyles.
Robert Moore, Head of Sales at Waterford Stanley said: It’s an exciting and challenging time. Our product portfolio has undergone tremendous change with a significant move to renewable energy solutions including electric, pellet and Heat Pumps. We also have the largest range of Ecodesign stoves in the Irish market. We are delighted to launch our training facility incorporating live working models which is open to all based on appointment.”
- Variable Heat Pump Output options: HP7: 7kW, HP12: 12kW – both models are inverter controlled so the electronic control system matches the heat pump output to the heat requirement of the house. The Stanley heat pump has an intelligent software that will adapt to the heat requirement of the house over approximately the first three days of use.
- Two internal units: WSL141 comprises a 50-litre buffer tank including a circulation pump for homes with an existing cylinder. WSL142 combines a 200-litre glass-lined cylinder together with a 50-litre buffer tank and circulation pump and heater, all in a single unit. The cylinder is fitted with a magnesium anode.
- Cost efficient – Any unit within the A++ rated Stanley range can deliver up to 5 times the amount of energy for every 1kW of electricity.
- Smart remote access to your heating system lets you control settings and temperature.
- All models feature a web module which enables full remote diagnostic access. Independent data logging of electrical energy is used in the provision of central heating/domestic hot water.
- Full Stanley technical advisory services are available.
Noel Hannan, New Product and Technology Introduction Manager, said: “We are excited to add heat pumps to our Waterford Stanley range of heating products. Our offering includes new solutions for homes with a lower heat requirement. Along with the heat pumps we now also offer a range of pellet stoves and a range of electric fire units with a low heat output.”
Always at the heart of the home, Waterford Stanley offers cookers, stoves, refrigeration, sinks and taps designed with customers in mind. The company is proud to bring premium brands such as Stanley, Rayburn, Falcon, Mercury and Rangemaster range cookers, appliances, sinks and taps to the market – all of which showcase our style and functionality. (Rangemaster available in ROI only) Waterford Stanley will also be attending the PLUMBEX show in Dublin, 20 and 21 May at Stand 62. Why not pop by and learn more about their range of heat pumps?